Chalet Des Alpes - Upper Floor
Chalet Des Alpes – 4 Bedrooms
Luxury Top Floor Apartment – Sleeps 8 – 4 separate bedrooms.
Located only 15 minutes walk from Wengen Village Centre towards Mary’s Café and close to Inner Wengen Chairlift.
2 South facing balconies with stunning views of the Lauterbrunnen Valley.
Stylish conversion in old traditional chalet with all modern comforts.
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Living Room
- Sleeps 8 Maximun
- Close to Inner Wengen Chairlift
- 2 South Facing Balconies Great Views
- 115 sqm internal area
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£251|
30% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking.
– CHF300 cash(or agreed £/€ equivalent) damage deposit payable at the time of arrival. Paypal also accepted.
Prices are based on 8 guests, Please ask for discount in quiet periods spring,summer & winter
– Balance of payment due 8 weeks before arrival date.
– A Local agent may charge for key collection if outside working hours.
– Cancellations within the 8 week period prior to booked arrival date will be refunded as follows:
– Full refund of damage deposit.
– Cancellation over 4 weeks and up to 8 weeks prior to booked arrival date, 50% refund of the difference between the full cost and the deposit (e.g. for a CHF2200 booking, refund will be CHF770, etc).
– Cancellation 0 to 4 weeks prior to booked arrival date, no refund other than damage deposit.
– Visitor tax needs to be paid locally at the Tourist Office (about CHF3 per adult, per night and 1/2 for children).
In return for this tax you will receive a Visitor’s Pass entitling you to a discount for some activities and excursions in the area.
There is an extra charge of CHF260 for final cleaning, and CHF36 per person for bed and bathroom linen. This is performed by a local company and the owner will arrange.
Check-in time is 1600 hrs (or later) on the day of arrival and checkout time is 1000hrs (or earlier) on the day of departure. This is to allow chalet preparation for subsequent guests, so promptness is appreciated.
– Please note: Only taxed (grey) garbage bags are legally allowed to be used. Two bags will be left for your convenience and additional bags are available from the supermarkets if required.
There are recycling facilities for glass, tin cans, and plastics, so the volume of taxed garbage can be made very small and therefore additional bags will probably not be necessary.
There will also be a week’s supply of dishwasher tablets left. In this age of excessive utility costs and environmental concerns, please use the dishwasher efficiently.