Racers Retreat - 3 Bedrooms
Racers Retreat – 3 Bedrooms
Luxury Ground Floor Apartment with Large Terrace
Sleeps 6 – 3 separate bedrooms.
Located only 15 minutes walk from Wengen Village Centre towards Mary’s Café and close to Inner Wengen Chairlift.
South facing terrace with stunning views of the Lauterbrunnen Valley.
Brand New Stylish conversion in old traditional chalet with all modern comforts.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Living Room
- Sleeps 6 Maximun
- Close to Inner Wengen Chairlift
- South Facing Balcony Great Views
- 95 sqm internal area
- – 30% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking.- CHF300 (or agreed £/€ equivalent) damage deposit (including key loss) payable at the time when balance of payment is due.- Balance of payment due 8 weeks before arrival date.- Local agent may charge for key collection if outside working hours.- Cancellations within the 8 week period prior to booked arrival date will be refunded as follows:- Full refund of damage deposit.- Cancellation over 4 weeks and up to 8 weeks prior to booked arrival date, 50% refund of the difference between the full cost and the deposit (e.g. for a CHF2200 booking, refund will be CHF770, etc).- Cancellation 0 to 4 weeks prior to booked arrival date, no refund other than damage deposit.
- – Visitor-tax needs to be paid locally and this is arranged for you. In winter this is CHF3.80 per adult, per night and CHF2.80 for children, per night. In the summer it is less. In return for this tax you will receive a Visitor’s Pass entitling you to a discount for some activities and excursions in the area.There is an extra charge of CHF175 for final cleaning, and CHF36 per person for bed and bathroom linen. This is performed by a local company and the owner will arrange.Check-in time is 1600 hrs on the day of arrival (or later) and checkout time is 1000hrs on the day of departure (or earlier). This is to allow chalet preparation for subsequent guests, so promptness is appreciated.
- Please note: Only taxed garbage bags are legally allowed to be used. Two bags will be left for your convenience and additional bags are available from the supermarkets if required.There are recycling facilities for glass, tin cans, and plastics, so the volume of taxed garbage can be made very small and therefore additional bags will probably not be necessary.There will also be some dishwasher tablets left. In this age of excessive utility costs and environmental concerns, please use the dishwasher efficiently.